A Destination for Education
Live, Work, and Learn in Virginia
12th In Nation For Healthcare (US News)
2nd Nationally Ranked in Patient Safety
3 “Top 100” Nursing Schools in Virginia
2 Top 150 Places To Live In the US
Did You Know?
- Conrad 30 J-1 Visa Waiver Program
- National Interest Waiver Program
- Virginia State Loan Repayment Programs
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarships (CNA, LPN, RN)
- Virginia Long-Term Care Facility Scholarship Program
- Virginia Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Midwife and Nurse Educator Scholarship Programs
- Virginia Behavioral Health Student Loan Repayment Program
- Virginia Dental Loan Repayment Program
- Virginia Nursing Preceptor Incentive Program
- Virginia G3 Program – Accelerate your healthcare education by earning certificates for a career as a medical assistant, home health aide, pharmacy technician, and more.
- Military Medics and Corpsmen (MMAC) Program – This state government program partners with healthcare providers such as hospital and health systems to place veterans with medical training in the civilian healthcare workforce while pursuing the necessary credentials to advance their careers.